Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update on Claire's Mood Polish

I noticed that the Claire's Mood Polish started to chip after about 3 days of wear which is shorter than normal polishes I own. I found myself removing the nail polish today (day 5) just because it has started to look really worn out. I usually wear my other OPI nail polishes for around 6-7 days before I have to remove it so the Claire's polish is a little less durable. However, with that being said, I do have to take into account that the Claire's polishes are a lot cheaper in price. I applied two coats of the polish as well as the Seche Vite quick drying top coat which usually elongates nail polish wear time for me. Overall, the polish looks great on but it doesn't have the best nor longest wear. I would still recommend it though just because the whole concept of it is AWESOME and the color does look great on. I wont mind having to reapply this more often than other polishes I own.


MakeUpAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment