Saturday, July 10, 2010

Small Haul

I went to the mall with the intention of picking up a rain coat but I came home with these on top of the rain coat. Like always, I end up buying more than I intended. It wasnt too bad this time though, I only picked up three more products.


OPI Dim Sum Plum, OPI Bubble Bath, MAC Jazzed


Jazzed came out with the new in the groove collection. I went into MAC to just look over the products but this one really caught my eye. I was debating whether or not to get it when the MA told me they only had one left. So, I took it as a sign and got the lipstick.

It's just the most gorgeous coral color perfect for summer! It glides on like a dream and the color pay off is just perfect. Swatches and more photos coming up!


MakeUpAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment