Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sneak Peak: My Makeup Collection and Storage!

Here's a very quick sneak peak of my makeup storage area. I will do a more in depth post later with all the products I have!



I found a really great lipstick and pencil holder at Daiso (it's a japanese dollar store) and they are great at keeping my makeup organized. I will definitely go more in detail later!



I keep everything I use daily on the top. There's my lipstick collection, mascara, eyeliner (pencils), eyelash curler, primers, foundation, eyebrow powder, and concealer. It just makes it so much easier to grab in the morning rather than having everything stored in the drawers.



So I basically keep all of the makeup that I grab everyday on the top.Makeup that I use on occasion are in the pink shelves you see on the right and my blushes are in the green shelf on the left. Some of my backup makeup is in those two red boxes and my single ended brushes are mostly in the brush holder cup (with the exception of some that are currently getting washed).


MakeUpAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment