Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nail Color of the Day - OPI Bubble Bath


I got this nail polish yesterday so I decided to try it out and wear it today. It's a gorgeous soft pink color that would suit any skin tone. Unfortunately though, the pay off of the polish isnt the greatest. It took me three coats to get the color to show up the way it did. The application process is typical of all OPI polishes, easy to spread and dries fast.



The color looks slightly darker in real life than on camera.


Again, color looks darker in real life.


I do think this is a gorgeous color and it's something that I can wear without really thinking too much about what to match with it since it's such a natural color. I would've liked it more if the color was more opaque but it's definitely worth the work!


MakeUpAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment