Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nail of the Day: Spa Ritual Looking Glass + OPI Black Shatter!

Since today was my day off, I decided to do something a little different with my nails. Instead of painting it just one boring colour, I layered two polishes together: Spa Ritual's Looking Glass and the infamous OPI Black Shatter. I am actually quite fond of the final look!






As always, I topped my nail polishes with the Seche Vite dry fast top coat. It makes my nails super glossy and of course, dry instantly! I can't say enough good things about that top coat!

Doesn't my nails look exactly like the cap on the Black shatter? Black and silver definitely goes very well together =) Let me know what you think!

MakeUpAddictLa

1 comment:

  1. Oasis health and beauty day spa Toowoomba offer spa face & body rituals, full range of beauty treatments, acrylic & prescription nails and also offer certified organic makeup, body grooming, spray tanning, artificial nails and all your beauty.

    spa rituals Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete