This is the new nails inc. magnetic polish from Sephora. The idea is that the magnet on the top of the lid will create a design for you. Here is how it looks!
The design looks a little more crisp in person than in the photos. I actually quite like the way it turned out! Application wise, it was very easy to apply and create the magnetic effect. One thing you have to watch out for is not to touch your nails while having the magnet over it. If you mess up, dont worry, just apply another coat and do it again! The steps in applying this polish are:
(1) clean nails and apply a base coat - I used the Butter London Nail Foundation
(2) apply a thin coat of the magnetic polish to all of you nails
(3) one at a time, apply a generous coat of the magnetic polish to each nail
(4) immediately put the magnet over the nail and swing it left and right a little just to make sure you get all the corners.
(5) do that to all nails
(6) apply a top coat and you are done!
It was simple and easy to do. I really like how it gave my nails such a nice design in such a short time. You can find this nail polish in you local Sephora or on the Sephora website. It costs $18 CAD or $16 USD which is quite expensive for a nail polish but again, it is something new and funky. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions feel free to leave them below.