Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Biotherm Biopur Intensive Pore-Reducing Concentrate

I'm here for another review of an acne-type product. I'm actually just finishing my second tube of this and I've been using it for about three years now. Here's what the tube looks like:


The product itself is a semi-white cream that blends translucently into the skin.


On the Biotherm website, it says that: "Saponine water, with purifying properties similar to a natural soap, oil-regulating Copper and Zinc, and micro-ionized mineral powder with absorbent, ultra-mattifying properties are combined in an ultra-refreshing concentrate to reduce the appearance of visible pores instantly for an effect that lasts all day long"

I wouldn't say this product reduces the appearance of pores instantly, it sort of works over time. I started noticing a difference with my visible pore size after about 3-4 weeks of using it. Like its claim, this concentrate mattifies my skin throughout the day and it feels very nice and refreshing on the face. Definitely not heavy at all.

I used to use it just on my cheeks and nose as that's where I have the largest visible pores. During my breakout days however, I've noticed that those areas tend to not breakout as bad and realized that this product actually controls acne too. It makes sense that a product that purifies pores and reduces oil would also control acne. I've started using this all over my face, just a thin layer underneath my acne treatment and moisturizers and I really like the result. I think this product made great contributions to helping me clear out my skin.

This product retails for $40.00 CAD and contains 30mLs. On average, one tube of this lasts me about a year and I use it morning and night EVERY single day. I would say it's worth the price.


Overall Impression?
Quality: 8/10
Price: 7/10
Packaging: 8/10
Overall: 8/10


MakeUpAddict.

1 comment:

  1. レイバン aviatorを掛けてる友達にあって、久々にあったせいか、サングラスを掛けてるせいか、いつもよりかっこよく見える。自分もこの夏に、レイバン RB2140を買ったが、夜型なので、あんまり使うことなく、勿体無いと思う。レイバン サングラスの好きなその友達にあげようと。トリーバーチ

    ReplyDelete