Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Small Nail Polish Haul!

I know it's been a long time since I last posted but a lot has been going on. So, let's start off with a small nail polish haul!! These are just some nail polishes that i picked up over the past week.


From left to right: Hot & Spicy, You Make Me Vroom, Natural nail strengthener, funky/fabulous and wild/calm

Hot & Spicy is a GORGEOUS coral color and I've already tried it on. It's a great color for spring/summer. You Make me Vroom is just your classic everyday red but I havent had the chance to try it on yet. The claire's mood polishes are a great find and I will talk more in detail later but basically, they're just color changing nail polishes based on your nail temperature! How cool is that?! Lastly, I just ran out of my nail strengthener so I picked up a new one.


MakeUpAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment