Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nail of the Day: Butter London Nail Foundation



Sorry for being away for so long. To be honest, the only reason why I haven't posted in such a long time is because I lost the SD card for my camera so I couldn't upload any pictures =( But yay for new SD cards!!

Here's what's on my nails right now. I painted it yesterday afternoon.



I know it's not meant to be a nail colour but it does say on the back of the bottle that it can be wore alone! It is SUCH a gorgeous nude polish with a semi-matte finish. Funny enough this is actually my favourite "nude" polish of all time!

The sad thing about this is that even though I just applied it yesterday, it has already started chipping. I'm NOT impressed, especially for how much this cost ($21.00 CAD). I have not worn this as a nail colour base yet so I cannot yet comment on whether or not I think it's worth the price but I will definitely do a review very soon. So look out for that!


MakeUpAddictLa

No comments:

Post a Comment