Saturday, June 11, 2011

Review: Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque

This is one of the acne masks I tried during my breakout months. Definitely on the pricier end (about $55-60 CAD)but really worth the money! Here's the packaging:


It's just a light mint green mask that smells very strongly of sulfur. If you can't stand the smell, do not purchase this as the smell tends to linger on the skin for a few hours. As you can see, I've used quite a bit of this product.


Just applies like any other typical mask.



As it dries, it starts to crack, leaving a very tight feeling on the skin.


This mask definitely works. It claims it's an "aromatic medication masque with eucalyptus, sulfur and purified clay designed to exofoliate dead skin cells. Cleanses oily, t-zone, clogged pores. Dries and clears blemishes and helps prevent their return. "

The packaging says to not leave it on for more than 10 minutes for those with dry skin, since I do not have dry skin (mine is on the oily side), I tend to leave it on for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. I can say, without a doubt, that this mask works almost instantly. As soon as I wash off the mask, there was noticeable difference in the size of my acne. It definitely makes my skin look much better the next day.

I have had my tub for a little more than half a year now and I'm just about half done with it. This is definitely worth the money as it can last me at least one year. While my skin was breaking out, I used this almost every other day. Now that my skin calmed down (thank God!) I only use it once every one to two weeks and on the days where I need some pick-me-up. This mask saved my skin from severe breakouts!

Overall Impression?
Quality: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 8/10
Overall: 9/10

MakeUpAddictLa

No comments:

Post a Comment