Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nail of the Day: OPI Teenage Dream + Black Shatter!

So I decided tonight to put my OPI black shatter nail polish top coat over the teenage dream already on my nails since the glitter polish was already starting to chip! Here's the final result:

I REALLY like the effect the black shatter gives my nails! The application process is a like a dream. The only thing you need to look out for is to apply a pretty even layer of the shatter. The thicker you apply it, the less it shatters. I like to apply an even thin layer to get the best shatter effect. The shatter top coat dries pretty fast but it kind of has a semi-matte finish to it. Personally I like my nails to look very glossy so I also applied my Seche Vite top coat on top of it.

Like mentioned, the application is super easy with the wide brush and it dries very fast too! Overall I really like the black shatter and I would say definitely get it if you have the chance. OPI is releasing another shatter collection later on this year so if you missed your chance with the black shatter, definitely check out the new shatter collection. I believe it comes in more than one colour!

MakeUpAddictLa

No comments:

Post a Comment