Thursday, January 6, 2011

E.L.F. Haul!!

E.L.F. is such a famous makeup company that sells very inexpensive makeup online. Their products range from $1-5 and I've been hearing lots of great reviews. After putting it off for months and months since shipping to Canada is so expensive I finally made a purchase this past December.

I live in Canada where E.L.F. is not sold anywhere in stores and my only option to try the brand would be, of course, through their online store. Shipping is ridiculously expensive for Canadian residence. There is a flat rate of $14.95 that applies to all Canadian orders and it takes the package 14-30 days to arrive. My package took around 25 days to arrive which IS pretty slow. I did do a combined order with a few of my friends to lower the shipping cost but I'm only showing here what I bought myself.

Things were packaged nicely and nothing was damaged during shipping. So here is my E.L.F. haul:


Open box, everything is neatly inside the bag.

Here is everything I bought! Nothing too exciting but I'm excited to try out everything. Reviews will be coming up!


MakeUpAddict.

No comments:

Post a Comment