Sunday, October 31, 2010

Operation Acne Clearing!

I don't know why but my face just started to break out BIG time about two months ago now. It started in early September and you can not even imagine how saddening it is. I am very frustrated about the break out since I'm not the type of person that usually gets acne. My skin used to be pretty clear besides the monthly pimple or two. This whole break out situation is kind of new to me and I'm trying so many different products to try and clear it up!

I've noticed that this break out issue has been quite common lately so I've decided to track my acne progress. I have had to basically get a completely new set of skin care since I usually dont get much acne problem. Instead of getting one set of skin care, i have decided to get a lot of different acne treatments that have very great reviews and a lot of people recommend. So for the next few weeks or months (hopefully weeks), I will be reviewing different products that I have and give my two cents on how i feel about the effects!

MakeUpAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment